- Goodbye, Chapel Hill...Hello, Dallas! We traveled with my Mom in tow, stopped for some of the yummiest food off I-40 and Ellie slept for two solid days. So bittersweet. So many feels.
- So bittersweet in fact, I immediately flew back for NCSMI (and for craft cocktails from The Crunkleton)!
- I traveled to Nashville to see the lovely Lauren Hubbard and shoot for Hot & Healthy Habits summer retreat!
- I immediately became addicted to hot yoga because of this.
- We ate Crema out of all their avocado toast and drank them out of all their coffee sodas.
- We managed to devour a lovely meal at Epice and drink some well-crafted cocktails at Pinewood Social, in addition to enjoying meals at Treehouse and Marché Artisan Foods.
- Jerry's mom came to visit us! We showed her around what little bit of Dallas we knew by that point and of course, take her to our neighborhood pizza joint, Cane Rosso.
- I shot Short Stack Editions Vol. 21 "Cherries" and in turn, ate lots of cherries and cherry-based recipes. Life couldn't be tastier.
- I put off blogging a month.
- Went to my cousin Topher's house for 4th of July and got to see lots of awesome family--one great upside of living in Texas!
- Tess came to visit us after returning from her European adventure! We hit up Frank Stella's exhibit at The Modern in Ft. Worth, at lots of Melt Ice Cream, and explored the 1920's art deco architecture of the Fair Park in Dallas.
- I finished the second installment of Duke Kunshan University's VR experience.
- Kaylyn + I started going to yoga at Kylde Warren Park...in Dallas all you need to do for hot yoga is just practice outside.
- I shot a lot of food, went to the farmer's market almost every weekend, ate up all the summer produce, and consumed more Blue Bell Cookies'n'Creme than anybody could handle.
- I put off blogging yet another month.