Saturday we scouted. We could even earn a badge on how to move quickly around Shanghai, eat the best local food, + find the sweetest moments. Also, marathon conversations with our lovely host, Minmin + her husband Neil about the foods we've eaten across the globe. These two trekked like troopers for about 11 miles throughout Shanghai as we scouted and filmed loads of VR content.
I'm going to keep this post short and whirlwindish because that would sum up our first awesome day in Shanghai:
1. The Bund-So cool. So busy. So selfie.
2. Xiao Long Bao-Soup dumplings. Not soup with dumplings. Soup in dumplings.
3. FuXing Park-Calming. Card games. Yoga. Kites. Tai Chi.
4. French Concession-Plane trees, Coffee, Ice Cream, looks like France. In Shanghai.
5. Hole in the Wall-Best authentic Chinese food ever consumed in my life. Minmin + her husband, Neil ordered so many plates. So much food. So delicious.
6. East Jiangsu + West Jiangsu street at night-So many people. So many lights. So selfie.